Complementing HPWF’s suite of glass protection window films is the Anti-Graffiti film.
Anti-Graffiti film is a sacrificial film, which if damaged, can be easily professionally removed and re-applied. The commercial benefit is obvious; the appearance of brand new glassat a fraction of the cost.
HPWF Brisbane’s Anti-Graffiti window films help minimise damage caused by:
- Spray paints or markers
- Scratching or gouging
- Chemical etching
- Everyday wear and tear
Anti-graffiti film Applications
- Windows, retail shopfronts, display windows and mirrors
- Glass balustrades, lift interiors and escalator rails
- Public transport applications and bus shelters
- Marble, polished concrete and building facades
- Shopping centres, mezzanines and stairwells
- Countertops and advertising displays
- General window tint